Thursday 10 December 2015

LOOKING FOR XMAS FILMS

And before you even think, 

NO,

I don't mean films that are actually filled with the holiday spirit. 

I am looking for films that take place during the holidays, but aren't in anyway the kind of Xmas movies that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I'm looking for action and blood, or some really brutally tragic drama / or comedy. Anything like that is fine.

Which is why I'm looking at you, my dear readers. You might know so much more than me. A film that takes place during Christmas, but isn't about some heart-warming events, but on the contrary. 

Currently my list consists of  three movies, because I am counting out The Nightmare Before Christmas.

  • Die Hard 
  • Die Hard 2
  • Filth
So if you know a film and would like to help me out, contact me via comments, Twitter, Tumblr, or for instance, Facebook group where I posted a link for this. Whatever works for you best!

If I get enough, I'll make a list of them. If I get enough but not too much, I'll just watch them, write about them, and mention who recommended it for me.

Thanks in advance, and happy holidays,

Misto.

1 comment: