Monday 6 May 2013

"Villainy wears many masks, none of which so dangerous as virtue..."



Sleepy Hollow was amazingly stunning, visually. And the story also was great. I'm not so sure if the legend of Sleepy Hollow has interested me personally, I just thought I could watch it now that I'm at home, sick.

I'm not a big fan of Tim Burton, I actually think he's a bit overrated, but Sleepy Hollow is still great. Maybe he's best work, alongside with Edward Scissorhands. And I also think Johnny Depp is terribly overrated (even though his roles are all very different, he is still always annoyingly similar  Just look at his facial expressions. Yes, I know, one person cannot make so many different expressions, but still.) and I think in this movie he is as good as he's ever going to get.

But this movie was surprisingly good, and I can't repeat this enough: visually stunning. It was so colourless it was stunning.


No comments:

Post a Comment