Saturday 4 May 2013

"You ended up disappointing me more than any of the other silly girls."


This was the first time I actually watched this movie. Well, obviously, but I mean that most people have already seen it. I wanted to see it before, but... didn't. 

The only thing that annoys me in this kind of stuff is that how people are always blasting the people who enjoy fashion. They are always vain and all that. And then there's this one good girl who is smart and doesn't care about fashion and is pure at heart and all that. It's the same with Ugly Betty. Don't know which came first, and I don't even care.

But I kind of ended up liking this film... Until it ended, it ended the wrong way. It was such a cliché, Andy being all so innocent and smart and wise and all that. It should've been different. But I won't.. say anything more, since I don't know how many have seen this.

The actors, though, were brilliant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment