Thursday 31 March 2016

March - Short Reviews

I'm going to start a new tradition, because I'm watching a lot of movies, and I'm not writing about all of them. So during the month I'll gather movies and other important events from my life here and make a some sort of list. (Also I tried to schedule this post but apparently it didn't work so I guess the joke's on me.)

  • Bad Teacher (2011) - 6 / 10
Funny, witty and dirty. Cameron Diaz plays a bitchy main character, but no matter how bitchy she is, the viewer prefers to root for her than the annoying goody two-shoes teacher

  • From Dusk Till Dawn (1996) - 7 / 10
Classic B-movie. It's crappy but that's what makes it good. That scene with Salma Hayek is incredibly sexy.

  • Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) - 4/10
It's hard to keep track on where they are, and the humour is typically forced for a Marvel movie. Only Marvel movies get something out of this film.

  • Home on the Range (2004) - 4/10
Fun for kids, adults get tired after one or two views.

  • No Strings Attached (2011) - 5/10
Entertaining, yet doesn't stand out too much, apart from it's slightly weird structure compared to the usual movies of this type.

  • Reservoir Dogs (1992) - 10/10
I made my friend watch this and she loved it.

  • R.I.P.D (2013) - 3/10
An interesting plot and fun action scenes are wasted on this mindless whack.

  • Spectre (2015) - 2/10
A horrible attempt of making all the movies connect. Only Bond fans can enjoy a crappy action movie like this.

  • The Hateful Eight (2015) - 10/10
First half of The Hateful Eight is extremely boring, second half is extremely violent. There is no balance, but let's be honest, people watch this for one reason. Also I've seen this movie four times and got sick three times.

  • Twilight (2008) - 2/10
This movie is embarrassment to vampires and the dialogue makes you cringe. If you want to watch this, watch it with your friend so it's fun because it's frustrating. If you watch it alone, it's only sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment