Tuesday 4 December 2018

A Christmas Prince: The Royal Wedding (2018)


Directed by: John Schultz
Written by: Nathan Atkins
Based on the characters created by: Karen Schaler

A year after helping Richard get to the throne, Amber is about to become his wife. But is she really made to be queen?


I barely remember anything from the first movie. I guess that's fitting because I barely remember anything from this one, even though I just finished watching it.

There are too many side plots and all of them are very typical and we've seen them all before. Characters are cliches, the main character annoying, and the ending is dragged out.

All the princess cliches are annoying and I just want to roll my eyes to the character. Oh, she doesn't like the protocols and traditions, well guess what, that's what royal families are like, especially in the movies. And from what I recall they were pretty strict in the first movie too, so what, did you expect everything to change? Also she's upset that the king's busy. I get that, but also, what did she expect marrying into a royal family? Of course the king is busy! But you could've also chosen a less busy time for the wedding so this wouldn't be a problem.

Nothing in this movie is original, and it seems like the kind of movie that would just play in the background during your holiday party without anyone even paying attention to it. It's a movie that's easy to watch without giving a crap and it's easy to forget about afterwards.

☆☆☆☆
4 / 10

No comments:

Post a Comment