Saturday 20 April 2013

"Perhaps you should get a wardrobe, you abominable twat."


I just finished Easy A. Let's just say that... Easy A is the kind of film I hardly like. I mean I've tried to watch "normal films", like... The Perks of being a wallflower. But these kind of movies are usually dull, dull, dull. But there seems to be few exceptions: Mean girls, Nick and Norah's infinite playlist and now Easy A.

I really adore Emma Stone. She's really good actress, because she's so convincing as Olive. Because she's not being too immature, but still not too mature. You know, she was just like a high school student is. I guess. I should be an expert on these things, since I'm in high school.

But I loved how this movie mocked religion. Since there was this one religious student. You know, when Olive was going to a church, I was like "That's it, she's turning super religious now", but that didn't happen, which is cool. Because it would've ruined the whole movie, because it's such a cliché that religion rescues and all that, when it truly wouldn't have done anything good to Olive. 

But I truly loved Easy A, and I recommend you guys to watch it, even if you don't like this kind of movies. Because Easy A was fun and kinda light. And if you don't like this kind of movies, you should still watch one every once in a while, just to remind you why you don't like these.

I don't know what I'm rambling about.

1 comment: