Friday 26 July 2013

"What kind of monster are you?" "The Wolverine!"


Oh my god, Wolverine. Oh my god, Jean. Oh. My. God. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS MOVIE.

Even though I mentioned about waiting for this film in the previous post, the part where Elli and I sat 45 minutes at the theatre waiting, I didn't mention what I felt like. I had been waiting for a year and now it was 45 minutes away from happening. And my stomach started hurting, I was so fucking excited and I couldn't even sit properly still, I breath like I was giving birth, or that's what we said,  I don't know. And Elli was getting pretty excited too, Aisha and Casper... Well I have no idea.

BUT THE MOVIE WAS SO GOOD. It was so much better than I expected! And it was ... it was like it was either a) a devastating scene, b) something hilarious or c) action. Well, I was fine with that. Mostly. I'm pretty sure I somewhat blacked out at one point, because suddenly I was all like WHAT IS GOING ON. And yeah.

I hardly cry at the cinema, I mean there's people and everything, ugh, you just can't cry there, right? I cried a bit at The Hunger Games, but just a little. But this time, woah, I started crying and then I cried more because there was make up on my eyes, and there was a line of make up on my face because I cried and everything.

And the scene after credits, oh my god.

I'm not sure what I can say about this movie without... spoiling. I don't know which ones of my few readers are going to see the movie but yeah, just in case.

But let me just say: woah.

No comments:

Post a Comment