Monday 26 August 2013

"What am I allergic to?" "Pine nuts, and the full spectrum of human emotion."


I know what you're thinking. Why the hell is Misto watching romantic comedies? I thought she didn't like them! Well, true, I don't. I mean I don't like them as a genre. But my taste in music is already extensive, why couldn't I have extensive taste in the movies too? 

So the idea here was, that the main character, Margaret Tate, is Canadian, but living in New York and working for American company. But then, she hears that she's about to be deported back to Canada, and her visa is about to expire. So, she decides to marry her assistant Andrew, who is not so excited about the idea, but since his job is on the line, he agrees. And they fly the Alaska for some kind of family reunion of Andrew's, and they announce their engagement, and yeah.

I'm not sure how I felt about the movie. It was nice to watch, and well, it was okay. But I don't think it was anything more than okay, to be honest. I mean, I don't know if I'm going to watch this ever again. But yeah, it was nice to see a film like this when I usually watch all action movies with lot of violence and stuff, so yeah. Also Ryan Reynolds is wonderful. But I don't know how I feel about Sandra Bullock.  

No comments:

Post a Comment