Tuesday 3 September 2013

"When life gives you lemons, just say 'Fuck the lemons,' and bail."



So, Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Why did I watch this movie? Mostly because it had Jason Segel in it. Also I thought that the movie would be something completely different. That's mostly because I hadn't read anywhere that part that said "From the guys who brought you blablabla". I thought this would be a completely serious movie about breaking up, but no. It was hilarious.

Anyway, I don't know how to put it in the words, how that movie ... felt. I don't know. It took place in Hawaii, so um... Actually the movie was quite relaxing. I don't know, if Hawaii had anything to do with it, but yeah, the movie was actually really relaxing. It's probably partly because of the environment, I mean yeah, Hawaii, and partly because it was a comedy... Kind of. But yeah, you didn't have to think much while watching it.

I really liked the casting though. I mean everyone did they part just fine, and the movie was filled with semi-known actors even in small parts, I guess that's great. Also the music was pretty amazing, especially that song from Dracula musical that Peter played in the bar because Rachel requested so. Also woah, Russell Brand's accent. ...If that even was real. Also whenever Russell Brand was on screen, my head just went "it's that guy, it's that guy!" Yeah, I couldn't remember his name. But also, watching the movie because of Jason Segel was really weird. I mean I've watched HIMYM for so long that whenever I see Jason Segel, my head goes straight to  Marshall Eriksen, and I don't know. His character was so much like Marshall, but then again they are completely different.


No comments:

Post a Comment