Sunday 29 September 2013

"You gonna be okay?" "Yeah. Yeah, I just... I had a date."



I hate Captain America with a burning passion. Not the movie, the movie was alright. I hate the character. Mostly because he's always so righteous and so purely good inside and all that shit. He's one of those superheroes that are way too heroic for my taste. Heroic in the way that they do nothing morally wrong. I like superheroes that are more like humans.

Yeah, the movie was alright. Not the weakest movie in the Avengers series (come on, Iron Man 2), bur still, not as good as it could've been. The plot was kind of jumpy, and they made Steve Rogers Captain America too quickly. Like remember X-men Origins: Wolverine? We were about half way through the movie before Logan was made Wolverine. So yeah.  

Also people have been like "it's great that they made us love Steve Rogers even before he was Captain America!" Well, if you mean him being extremely righteous and obnoxious then yes.


No comments:

Post a Comment