Saturday 28 September 2013

"Bianca said that Kat likes pretty guys." "Are you telling me I'm not a pretty guy?"



Uh, Tumblr's been all about this movie, 10 Things I Hate About You. Like... all the time, every day, etc, etc. I thought I'd watch it, mostly because of Joseph Gordon Levitt, and Heath Ledger being a big plus.

Anyway, I didn't like this movie. At all. I mean the idea itself sucks. And the plot wasn't anything special. Also, I hated how in the beginning it looks like Cameron (played by JGL) was the main character. But no, it changed when Patrick (Heath Ledger) started to date etc. Kat, and so on. I don't mean that the main character has to be the same from the beginning, like come on, Pulp Fiction. But in this movie it totally didn't work. Pulp Fiction is full of smaller stories that make the big picture. But this movie didn't have any reason for misleading us in the beginning.

Misleading is good, if you do it the right way.

Anyway, I've seen loads of movies much better than this. So don't watch it, even if you want to know if it's any good. It's not. Except if you want to watch movies about teenagers, romantic comedies with just a hint of drama. This movie is not worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment