Friday 1 December 2017

A Christmas Prince (2017)


Directed by: Alex Zamm
Written by: Karen Schaler & Nathan Atkins

When a reporter goes undercover as a tutor to get the inside scoop on a playboy prince, she gets tangled in some royal intrigue and ends up finding love - but will she be able to keep up her lie?


This might feel like a radical change considering just last night I was watching a horror movie about torture, and now I'm watching a Holiday romance movie featuring a prince, I mean... That's just sappy and almost disgustingly sweet compared to what I watched last night... But it wasn't like "I have to see something cute now", it was more like, I have no school today and I'm bored, let's clear my list in Netflix.

I hate these kind of movies. I hate everything about them. The structure of the story is always similar, and you can see how the story is going to go from a mile away. It's an easy movie to watch, I guess there's nothing more to it. And yes, I admit, at one point I was almost excited to see how this was going to go, but that feeling lasted for two minutes, and that was that.

The only thing I liked in this movie is the actress Rose McIver, yet her performance wasn't as great as I had hoped. The only one giving this movie a little charm was Honor Kneafsey as princess Emily. Everyone else was just plain bland and awful.

So yeah, if you want an easy movie to watch over the holidays, this is perfect for that, but honestly... Nothing special about this movie. absolutely nothing. It's boring, bland, and I feel like I've seen it million times before. And I have no idea why Christmas even is a theme here, it could've been done without that.

☆☆☆
3 / 10

No comments:

Post a Comment