Saturday 16 February 2013

"We're not a hugging family"




Since I saw Looper I've been excited about Good day to die hard. Usually, when you're excited for a movie, you get disappointed. And now it was truly a danger, because seriously, fifth Die Hard -movie? So many things can go wrong. But my secret? I didn't think about the plot before I saw the movie. Well, I knew something, but all my info was based on the trailer, which doesn't give us much information.

I thought the movie was alright. Not the best one, but... well, maybe the second worst. I'm sorry, but I have to say this: the second movie, directed by our beloved Renny Harlin, was the worst. This was shorter than the others, I guess, but there was something that I seriously needed for the all movies: Jack. Jack hadn't had a single line in the movies. In the first movie only Lucy had something to say, and we saw Lucy in the fourth movie again, and Jack just now.

Some people were complaining about it, that it was.. well forcedly made. But I think it was good, because:

In the fourth movie Holly has left John, and his kids won't talk to him. In the fourth movie, Lucy starts talking to him again, and in the end of Good day to die hard all McClanes are together at last. Well, not Holly, but John and his kids. And I think that was a perfect ending.

If they make any more of these, I will be angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment