Sunday 24 February 2013

"It's the wood that should fear your hand, not the other way around. "


And yes, I had to watch the second part again. Mostly because these were meant to be one film, but it would've been too long, so they cut it in halves.

The movie was great. The only things that bothered me: I hoped there would've been more of Pai Mei's training for Beatrix. And then there's the ending, which I can not reveal to you. I'm very disappointed in the ending. And I do not mean Bill's death, I mean the fact that her daughter was still alive. I mean how did she gave birth the her while she was in a coma? I mean seriously. But yeah, otherwise the movie was just great. And I think the first half was better. Probably because I loved O-Ren so much.

[I'm ashamed of my really short bad review but I don't want to delete all the reviews that are really short and bad. With love, Misto from 2014.]


No comments:

Post a Comment