Saturday 2 February 2013

"I'll be back before you can say Blueberry pie."



I was supposed to watch Pulp Fiction last week, but... I watched it now. It was really good, I loved how there was three different stories and in the wrong order, I mean few scenes were there twice, and then the second part was first, third part second and first part last. It was kind of cool.

The first part was when Vincent took Mia out, because his boss asked him to. And there was this famous dance part. I never realised how fucking lovely Uma Thurman actually is. And I never noticed how hot John Travolta is. Well, I don't know if he's hotter in any other movie, but he sure was cool in this.

The second part... was the part which is why I watched the film: Butch, played by Bruce Willis. And I've never seen him being as hot as he was in this. Like.. wow. And the funny thing is how he was a boxer, and then in the end, he killed that guy with a sword. I have two plastic swords and boxing gloves. Kinda weird, I don't know if you think so, but I do.

The third part was the one were Vincent accidentally killed a guy in the car, and were Jules found god or something like that. Oh yes, Samuel L. Jackson is hot as hell too. And it was funny, how in the first scene from the film was in the last scene too. And yes, Tim Roth is hot too.

Anyway, the film was great, and you should see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment