Wednesday 5 June 2013

"Are you for real?" "I believe so."


...Umm, I've probably already said I don't like romantic movies. I've probably said it like a thousand times. But umm... Unfortunately that's not true any more. Now I have a soft spot for this movie, since it was incredibly cute and I ... I just liked it.

Why did I start watching it? Well, there's time travel. And there's also Hugh Jackman AND Liev Schreiber in it. You know, they were playing brothers in X-men Origins Wolverine, and I just love them together. Unfortunately, they weren't in the same scene so much, since Schreiber's character went to hospital. 

But there was so many things I loved in this movie. Kate was a really good character. And oh my god, was Hugh Jackman hot and adorable at the same time. And well, the plot could've been better, but I still liked it, and you know, I spent most of the time squealing, because Kate and Leopold were so cute and I don't know. But I just loved the movie and and I don't know anything.

And you know, I tried to liveblog most of the film, but well, I got stuck in the plot and was so fascinated I couldn't do it probably. But most of my posts on Tumblr seriously sums up my reactions to this movie. But seriously, it just was so lovely. Meg Ryan was brilliant, and Hugh Jackman was brilliant, and mostly everybody were brilliant. Case closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment