Wednesday 26 June 2013

"They'll kill him." "How?"


I went to see Man of Steel with Aisha. It was the premiere, or at least it was here. Again I got to enjoy Wolverine trainer before the film, ah. Anyway, I didn't know much about Superman when I went to see this movie. I thought it would be nice, since most Superhero films I watch... I know something about the character in advance. Except for X-men First Class, since I just watched it because of Jennifer Lawrence. But now I didn't know much - I knew Superman was an alien from Krypton and stuff. That's about it. 

I was actually impressed by the movie. I don't like Superman's character, though, he's a bit annoying. But the movie was well made, and very intense. I enjoyed myself most of the time (here I have to mention: we were in the loge. The chairs were awfully comfy, it was really nice), and it... the movie just clicked. It was good. I may see it again some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment