Monday 3 June 2013

"Surprised that a girl with an IQ over seventy can give you a hard on?"

¨

I just were complaining about not watching new films. Well I watched one last night, woohoo. This is one of those films that's been sitting on the shelf for so long and I hadn't still watched it. I tried to download this, but then my dad said that he had it. And then he bought it for me from the flea market. Yeah. Well, one of the reasons why I wanted to watch this is... well, you see. Hugh Jackman, and of course Halle Berry is a big plus.

The plot itself wasn't so god damn interesting. Pretty simple for a film this type - let's hack something and steal the money, and explosions and stuff. But the characters were nice. Especially Travolta's character. I'm not so big fan of Travolta, but he portrays his characters nicely. Also this movie had some nice colours, and the visual effects were so nice. 

[I'm ashamed of my really short bad review but I don't want to delete all the reviews that are really short and bad. With love, Misto from 2014.]


No comments:

Post a Comment