Monday 31 October 2016

October - Short Reviews

7.10. Big Hero 6 (2014) - 5 / 10

I avoided watching this movie since I had a feeling I wouldn't like it. And while it was fun and all that, I still didn't enjoy watching this movie. Maybe it's all because it won the Oscar for best animation even though there would've been better animations out there.

22.10. Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping (2016) - 4 / 10

When I started watching it I was hoping for something hilarious yet something that I could write more than few sentences about. Well, it wasn't that funny and it wasn't that smart either. The cleverest thing was how the main character Conner is exactly what we think certain kind of celebrities are like.

I mostly wanted to watch this movie because I like The Lonely Island's music, and also Will Arnett was in it. Arnett's part was small, but I expected that. But there wasn't as much music as I would've hoped for. How many songs were fully played? Maybe four.

Mockumentary as a style of story telling is getting a little boring, but how else would they have done this though?

Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping was an okay movie. It was funny and all, but also very annoying, and I don't think I'll be watching it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment