Saturday 31 December 2016

December - Short Reviews

There are going to be few notes here that aren't exactly reviews. It's mostly because I've rewatched a movie and didn't feel like writing a whole thing on it so I just made really short reviews for Letterboxd and then gathered all of those here.

2.12. Now You See Me 2 (2016) - 4 / 10

Something was missing compared to the first one. It's like they wanted to just cram so many plot twists into this movie it eventually ended up feeling like not that big of a deal.

2.12. Gone Girl (2014) - 9 / 10

Most people are such idiots in this movie, like I think I'd do better than Nick in this film. Like most of all I'd be able to keep my amazing beautiful wife.

But this movie is still so fucking good.

10.12. Ratatouille (2007) - 7 / 10

"Ratatouille is a peasant dish and you want to serve it to the food critic???" she asked THE RAT.

12.12. Blades of Glory (2007) - 5 / 10

We started watching this in the 7th grade and never finished, but I had to watch it now, six years later, because I'm thirsty for Will Arnett.

No comments:

Post a Comment