Monday 14 August 2017

Film Student Update #1

Guess what!

Well actually you can pretty much guess already if you read the title of this post.

I'm now officially a film student.

Today I started at a "adult education collge" (Honestly, that sounds just wrong, but there's no better phrase for that, becaus "people's high school" sounds even worse) and I'm going to be studying films and TV with other people. And it's not going to be just studying everything theoretically, we're going to be making short films and stuff like that!

So I thought, since I'm running a blog about movies and since I think my blog played a crucial part on this, since mostly this shows my passion and my knowledge, and has made me a better writer and a better film-viewer, I might be updating something here every once in a while.

Mostly it will be anything of interest to me: something I never noticed before, or just an update on how I can't watch movies anymore without noticing every little mistake. We'll see.

And thank you to all of my readers. You might not comment much, but still the stats have kept me going with this blog. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment