Sunday 13 January 2013

"No fucking shit, lady, does it sound like I'm ordering pizza?!"

So, I've now watched the third new movie this year. Actually I'm taking new films faster than expected, I thought I would watch like three in a month, because I'm afraid of new movies, and I will watch American Psycho this month, and I don't think that will be a nice new thing. Anyway.


I don't know what I expected from Die Hard. I've kinda seen the fourth one already, but I only like.. half watched it. But still, I kinda expected more from this, and by more I don't mean like "more quality" I mean "more action" and all that shit. Because this one was so much better than I expected. Because I kinda expected that Bruce Willis would be not so natural in this, I thought he'd be like "Oh I'm so used to all this shit", but no, it was the first movie, and the first thing to John McClane, so he was wonderfully natural in it. I mean, he was actually shocked and in panic, and he was even arguing to himself and all that was just brilliant!

And I seriously just found another fictional character that is so... I don't know, a character that has something special, not just being a bad ass. I mean McClane is a perfect character, at least in this one. I don't know, if he changes a lot in the sequels. But hey, this was so fucking good, I could even read the fucking book.

I've missed the part where my taste in movies has gotten so much more into action. I mean come on: Jack Reacher, and then suddenly I wanted to see all the Die Hards... What is this? 



No comments:

Post a Comment