Monday 21 January 2013

"Hey, listen, we got a report of a guy coming through here with, uh, eight reindeer..."




"...Yeah, they said he was a jolly, old, fat guy with a snowy, white beard. Cute little red and white suit. I'm surprised you didn't see him."

Yes, after a pause I continued with watching Die Hard's. I'm still enjoying them: even if I know there's still sequels, I was so horrified that McClane and Zeus were going to die. Seriously, the suspense in this one was brilliant. Willis was brilliant, and so was Samuel L. Jackson. Especially the ... thrill, between them, you know? They worked well as the team, their work was brilliant. Well, I already knew that Willis kinda is McClane, but Jackson was also so natural as Zeus, and together they were perfect.

If I had to say which one of these has been my favourite, the order would be: 1, 3 and then 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment