Sunday 27 January 2013

"Did you see that?" "Yeah I saw it, I did it!"


I'm going to put this here, even though I kind of had seen this before. But I didn't remember much of it, except when I saw scenes I was like "oh yeah, that happened", but not otherwise. 

But I still keep enjoying Die Hard, even though I've seen four movies now. They are the same, but they are still exciting, they are still quite different. You know, I still was so fucking excited while watching this, I was almost going to fell off my chair when McClane and Mai were fighting and then he almost fell off the car and ugh, it just was so tense .

But you know, in three movies, you get really attached to a character. And if you are a fanboy or a fangirl, it takes less than three movies. So this movie almost broke my heart, because John and Holly are divorced, and his kids won't talk to him. It was so... I don't know. I love McClane as a character, he's still being so real in these movies, I mean even though he is kind of a hero and all that, he has regular problems. And he's being an over-protective dad to Lucy, it so... heart-breaking.

I loved Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Lucy McClane, and Justin Long as Matthew Farrell. And I'm kind of shipping those too, even though John didn't see very happy about Matthew being a bit interested in Lucy - and the other way round. 

I can't wait till It's a good day to die hard, because we can see Jack! I thought about Jack myself, and he hasn't had any fucking lines in these four movies. What? Well, I'm so glad he's in the 5th movie.



No comments:

Post a Comment