Monday 11 November 2013

"Seeing you chop onions is depressing."

So I watched The Five-Year Engagement 

When I saw this on sale on video renting, I knew I had to have it. Not because it's a rom com, no way. That's like... a red flag for me, you know, "this is a romatic movie, stay away from it". No, I wanted it because Jason Segel is in it. Gosh I love that dude.

The movie was somewhat... long and a bit boring. But then again the slow pace was perfect with it. I mean, the movie's story lasted for like... five years (really?), so yeah, if you can make a five years full of action, and not make the film bored, I'm surprised. Even though they took the most important parts of the five years. But you know what, that's life. It's boring. So yeah, it felt good with this movie.

I loved the ending, no matter how sappy it might be. It was somehow super, super sweet. 

Also, I loved almost all the actors. I love Emily Blunt, and Alison Brie as her character's sister was also really, really adorable. Should I start watching community because of her?

No comments:

Post a Comment