Sunday 17 November 2013

"What do you see?" "A bloody big ship. Excuse me."

So I watched Skyfall.

I really, really, really don't like James Bond. I think he's an annoying character and that the movies are really pretentious. Never mind that I'm similar to my dad, who adores James Bond. I've never liked the movies and I probably never will.

This movie was alright, but that's it, only alright. Daniel Craig may be handsome, but I don't like him as an actor. I think he's way too similar in every movie he's in. Ben Whishaw is quite nice as Q, but he reminds me too much of Will Graham before a mental breakdown. 

But I liked two characters. I liked M, she's magnificent character. I mean, Bond is thought to be dead, but when he comes back M's first words are: "where the hell have you been?" Really nice character. Also, I liked Silva, the bad guy in the movie. I love his actor, whose name I can't remember or check at the moment. But the actor did a damn good job.

But I don't know if I can say anything else that's positive. The story was a bit boring, a bit predictable and somehow really lame. I love action movies, but this just didn't have that something in it. I'm really sorry, but I expected more, since so many people love this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment