Wednesday 27 November 2013

"Fuck that! And fuck anyone who had anything to do with it!"


I saw this on Monday, but yeah, I'm just now writing this. I'm really sorry.

If you've read the book the film is exactly what you expect. Okay, well, if you expect it to be perfect and have every single detail from the books in it, then you're going to be disappointed. But it's exactly what movies based on novels are. And you know what, they are perfectly fine. We don't need every single detail of the book in a movie, as long as it works. If you don't read the book, you are completely alright with everything. If you have read the book, you know how it goes, so why does imperfect film annoy you? I don't know.

Sorry for the little rant.

I loved so many things about this movie. I love Katniss and Haymitch, and I'm happy how they were presented here. Also, I didn't even realise how much I liked Johanna Mason's character until she was on the screen and I could see her. The actress they chose was absolutely perfect. And mostly all of the casting was a spot on. 

Also, oh my god, the ending was awesome.

And why would they use Rue's Farewell song in this movie too? It's so beautiful and sad, I can't take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment