Thursday 19 June 2014

I feel like a total douchebag now that I haven't watched movies in a long time, let alone written a review of them. It feels like I have abandoned this blog - which is not true! It's just that... Well, it's summer, and I don't feel the need to watch movies because I can do what I want most of the time. Does that make sense?

Anyway, I've been busy watching Orphan Black. It is this Canadian science fiction show about clones. Tatiana Maslany is very, very good in it. You can recognise clones only by their voice - how many can do that?

Another thing keeping me busy is Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I bought it for myself on my 18th birthday and well, I'm kinda hooked. I've finished the main plot already but  there is so much to do! Also, I'm thinking about buying them add ons, but I'm scared that if I do they will be on sale, since the Steam summer sale is on right now, and changes daily? Damn. But I'm not patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment