Monday 30 May 2016

May - Short Reviews

I'm publishing this early, because I'm going out of town at least until 1st of June, and even if I watch movies during that time I can't write a review, so here's the quick reviews from May.

 01.05: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) - 2 / 10

I accidentally rented the remake and I was so pissed. This film some how makes no sense, I feel like you need to see the original to get this or the original is just as vague. Anyway this version was of course thrilling but it also was very boring, I was honestly playing solitaire through the film.

04.05: The Wolverine (2013) - 6 / 10

The Wolverine shows how much the writing has evolved from the early X-Men movies, when the studios didn't seem to care about quality stories. Of course Wolverine is getting boring, even if he is an interesting character. The movie is decent, but I would've been more interested in the Darren Aronofsky's more violent 'R' rated draft.

11.05: Aziz Ansari: Buried Alive (2013) - 7 / 10

12.05: Aziz Ansari Live in Madison Square Garden (2015) - 6 / 10

13.05: Aziz Ansari: Dangerously Delicious (2012) - 7 / 10

The more stand up I watch from Aziz Ansari, I realise how many episodes of Master of None got their basic plots from his jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment