Tuesday 25 April 2017

30 Day Movie Challenge - Day 02

Day 2 - The last movie you watched: Kill Me Three Times


Since this is a scheduled post, there's a good chance that by the time this is published, I've seen couple of other movies as well. I still think it might be better to schedule the post than write about a movie I wrote about the day before or worse - the same day.

Kill Me Three Times was an entertaining thriller comedy. It is filled with dark humour and action. Still it left me feeling a little bit empty, like I needed something else too. 

It's still definitely worth watching, especially if you like Simon Pegg. He certainly can make any kind of role work and look gorgeous while doing so. Another reason to watch is the wickedly cool music that makes you feel like you need to put on sunglasses and suit and go walk the streets like the cool motherfucker you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment