Wednesday 26 April 2017

30 Day Movie Challenge - Day 03

Day 3 - Your favourite action / adventure movie: Hot Fuzz


Another movie with Simon Pegg, yes. I think this is starting to give off the idea that I like him more than I actually do.

I still remember when I started watching "Cornetto Trilogy", Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz and The World's End. I was really interested in seeing Shaun of the Dead and The World's End, but Hot Fuzz didn't interest me at all. I guess compared to Shaun of the Dead and The World's end, it didn't seem as interesting, since these two included zombies and aliens and shit, while Hot Fuzz seemed like a relatively normal buddy cop movie.

I probably should've known better. Hot Fuzz was super violent, which of course is something I like, but also far more complicated and fucked up than I thought.

From the "Cornetto Trilogy" I've seen Hot Fuzz more times than the other two. I also very much enjoy showing it to friends, who don't know what they are going to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment