Saturday 29 April 2017

30 Day Movie Challenge - Day 06

Day 6 - Your favourite comedy movie: The Legend of Barney Thomson


When I first learned about The Legend of Barney Thomson, it seemed ridiculous. Then I saw the trailer, and realised this movie is absolutely going to be ridiculous, but in the best possible way. Since this was the first film directed by Robert Carlyle, I had no idea what to expect since I hadn't read the novel, but Robert Carlyle definitely deliver. He's a talented actor and a great director.

I absolutely love this movie. The whole premise is amazing and the best part is the accent. The movie takes place in Glasgow and you can't understand a fucking word from anyone's mouth. 

It tells you something about my sense of humour if my favourite movie is clearly a dark crime comedy.

I actually ordered the novel after seeing the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment