Sunday 6 October 2013

"I like to ride. Fixed gear. No brakes. Can't stop. Don't want to, either."



You think the scenes where people are driving cars recklessly, chasing someone or fleeing from someone, are intense? Wait until you see Premium Rush! There's nothing more intense than riding a bike! Don't believe me?

Riding a bike is way more physical than driving a car, so when people are scorching down the road, it's not very challenging for them - physically. Riding a bike is totally different, and way more intense, especially when they are chased by someone, who is driving a car! 

I really liked Premium Rush. It was really, really... intense. I was sitting on the edge of my chair whole time and being like "shit oh shit oh shit oh shit". And you know, when usually people are running out of time in a movie, and you just think "Of course they are going to make it!", here you don't think like that. You are so certain they are gonna fall over or something like that. And that keeps you tense for the whole 1,5 hours.

Also, the movie had the best kind of a bad guy: a white, male cop. Because whenever a cop is the bad guy, it's really mind blowing. Because you're supposed to trust police officers, they are supposed to be the good guy, but when it's not so, it's really weird. But seriously, are cops just good people, not having any problems in their life? Nope. 

I'm definitely going to watch this movie again, and again! I think it's gonna be rated really high when the year ends, and I'm giving out ratings for the movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment