Friday 18 October 2013

"But are you one-tenth as pissed off as I am?"


My feelings about Ultraviolet are very complicated.

On the other hand the plot was very interesting, it was a disease that gave some people their superhuman abilities. And on the other hand, there was vampires, which have become very lame. Also some really crappy ass graphics and effects.

The idea about a child being a weapon against... well, whatever he was made for... It's used before. In a movie made the same year, and the kid in both movies was played by the same actor. What the fuck? So yeah, Ultraviolet was a bit similiar to X-Men: Last Stand, and also it reminded me a lot of Kill Bill. 

I have no idea what's the main opinion on Violet, but I think she was a good character. She had both strenght and weakness. She kicked ass. I like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment