Monday 14 October 2013

"What I'd like to know is how you rob a bank without opening any doors."



I've also wanted to watch Jumper for so long. I don't even know where I first learned about it. Maybe it was on a poster of a magazine or some shit like that. But yeah, I love the idea of teleporting, it's one of the many superpowers I'd like to have.

So yeah, that's the idea of the movie - the main character is a jumper, he can teleport. He thinks he's the only one, but it's not like that. And further more, there are people, paladins, who want to kill jumpers. 

I liked many things about this movie. I liked the main character, and his actor. Mostly because I've watched a lot of action movies, but I've never seen him before. I don't know, if he's that famous, or I'm just uneducated cunt, but yeah, anyway. Also, it was my first time to see Samuel L. Jackson as a bad guy. (Pulp Fiction doesn't count.) I'm pretty sure I'm going to see this movie again a few times, it was really awesome.

Also, the movie was based on the book! Should I probably ruin the movie and read the book, what do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment