Wednesday 9 April 2014

" I hate flying. The lines. The crowds. The delays..." "I always kinda liked it. Six hours. One seat. Nobody can get to you."

I'm finally back in Finland, and I can do a review on a movie I saw a week ago. 


I went to see Non-Stop before going to London, because I wanted to see something. I don't know if it was the best choice.

Non-Stop takes place during a transatlantic flight. U.S. Air Marshall Bill Marks gets a text message from one of the passengers. The message says, if they don't get $150 million to an account mentioned, they will kill a passenger every 20 minutes. So, a game starts, and everyone on board is a suspect, even Marks himself.

So yeah, so why would this be a wrong choice to watch? Well, they flew to London. And yeah, I was flying to London the next day, so, you know. It got me a bit nervous. Of course I knew nothing like the movie was going to happen, but it was way too suitable for my situation, so. But that's the only reason for why it would've been a wrong choice for me. I really liked the movie. I like movies that take place in an aeroplane. It's great. It's more agonizing than any other setting, because it's so small. There's enough room to move around and so on, but still, you really can't get away. The characters are stuck there.

Anyway, Non-Stop was brilliantly written and acted. Liam Neeson was especially good, and so was Julianne Moore, who I love so much. I didn't even know she was going to be in the movie but it was a pleasant surprise.

I wish I could really know what more to write, but I saw this a week ago. It's not like I watched any movies in London but still. So much stuff has happened between watching and the review. Anyway.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
8 / 10

No comments:

Post a Comment