Friday 30 May 2014

"Trust me, I've been through worse." "No you haven't."


Before joining the X-Men, Logan - also known as Wolverine - was part of a military team of mutants, until he decided to quite. Years after quitting he realises his brother is on the hunt for everyone who was previously on the team. After Victor kills the love of Logan's life, he has a chance to go to weapon X program, to get the only tools that can kill Victor Creed.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine has so much unused potential it makes me angry. I've read a comic book on how Wolverine became Wolverine. By some parts the movie is better, but yet it's filled with bullshit. Kayla's role wasn't necessary - in the comic book Logan seemed to be a loner, and was forced into the program. Also it was never mentioned in the comics that Victor Creed would be Logan's brother, so adding that to the movie was bullshit. But what I can't forgive is ruining Deadpool's character. I like Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool, he's very good. But the writers didn't make the character as good as he actually is. 

I hardly paid attention to the movie when I watched this. I, um, have seen it too many times, which is sort of why I don't like it that much anymore. That and... you know, realising all the things that are wrong with it. So yeah.

☆☆☆
3 / 10

No comments:

Post a Comment