Tuesday 2 May 2017

30 Day Movie Challenge - Day 09

Day 9 - A movie that you know practically the whole script of - Filth


When I saw Filth it instantly became my favourite movie and I saw it so many times I've lost count, which is rare when it comes to a movie I first saw when I was still running this blog. Because usually I don't want a movie that often since I need to write reviews for all the new movies I've seen, so I usually watch the same movie three times a year, max. But Filth I wached several times a week.

Of course there was a time I didn't watch Filth as much as I would've wanted to, but when I watched it again finally, I could still remember almost every line. Almost, since it had been a while, and there were a few funny lines which took me by surprise. 

Still, even though I'm not watching Filth as much as I used to, and it's no longer my absolute favourite movie, I still love it, and peculiarly enough it hasn't lost its charm or brutality even though I've seen it so many times, analysed it and all that shite.

No comments:

Post a Comment