Saturday 20 May 2017

30 Day Movie Challenge - Day 27

Day 27 - Favourite classic movie: A Clockwork Orange


I guess I keep saying "this one was hard to choose", but this one really was. What counts as a classic? Does a cult classic count, because isn't that what A Clockwork Orange is?

I think this is one of the few movies where I actually managed to read the book first. I read it for Finnish class, and I still remember because first I was going to read a detective story but changed it. My reason for changing that was because it was boring and it's really hard for me to read anything that doesn't interest me - and these days even if they do. Anyway my teacher wasn't exactly correct on why I changed the books.

"Ah yes, I did think if it's a bit hard for you to read. So what are you reading now?"
"... A Clockwork Orange."

I think I watched the movie around the same time, so when I was 14 or 15. Of course it's a rough movie but also really impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment