Tuesday 23 May 2017

30 Day Movie Challenge - Day 30

Day 30 - Your least favourite movie

I can't choose just one because I don't have an actual "least favourite movie". There are several I dislike but I don't really hate anyone with such burning passion it would be my least favourite movie. 

These are all the movies I've only given one star on IMDb. Note, maybe all of these aren't like the worst movies ever made but for some reason I was super angry with them, and also there's a chance I changed the score after seeing it.
  • A Change of Seasons (1980)
    • This was so boring and just obnoxiously annoying. Why are people like this?
  • Batman Forever (1995)
    • I have kind of the same reasoning for this as I have with Spider-Man 3. The movie is absolutely ridiculous and kind of embarrasing, and you don't necessarily realise that when you're a teenager who's grasp of corny isn't as accurate as right now.
  • Liar Liar (1997)
    • I would like this movie way more if it wasn't such a Family Friendly Fun and blah.
  • Little Shop of Horrors (1986)
    • To be honest, I saw this years ago and I have no idea if that score would be accurate if I watched this now. 
  • Manhunter (1986)
    • Not at all how it should be.
  • Ruby Sparks (2012)
    • I didn't even finish this movie.
  • Spider-Man 3 (2007)
    • Possibly the worst Spider-Man movie out there. It feels like it was written by an angsty 10-year-old, which can be the reason you can enjoy this movie when you're 10 but not really after that.
  • Star Trek (2009) and Star Trek Into Darkness (2013)
    • These movies failed to understand what was up with Star Trek. Also casting a white man as Khan? Obnoxious.
  • The Mask (1994)
    • Again, I have no idea why I've given this only one star. I've only seen it once and that was years ago.
  • The Last Heist (2016) 
    • Such stupid, disappointing movie that pretty much failed at everything that could've made it even at least a bit decent. Waste of my fucking time

No comments:

Post a Comment