Monday 8 May 2017

30 Day Movie Challenge - Day 15

Day 15 - The first movie you saw in theatres: Pippi Longstocking (1997)


My biggest problem is I have no clue what's the first movie I've seen or hat's the first movie I saw in theatres, because I've always watched movies and my dad has always taken me to the movie theatre with him - mostly so he could see animated movies. 

So I've asked does he know which is the first movie I saw in theatres and he's answer has always been "I don't know, maybe Pippi Longstocking". And I've remembered that so vividly I've always been like no, no, it's probably something else. 

But then I checked online and it seems Piipi Longstocking came out in December 1997. And since I remember exactly in which hall we saw it, we probably saw the movie in January 1998. Imagine, I was about 1,5 years old back then, and I still remember it! Huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment