Saturday 13 May 2017

30 Day Movie Challenge - Day 20

Day 20 - Your favourite actress: Mila Kunis 




My favourite actress was hard one to choose. There are so many actresses I love, and so many times have I watched a movie for them. I just never have gotten like really crazy about an actress the same way I have been with Will Arnett or Robert Carlyle. But still I have so many favourite actresses.

Anyway I chose Mila Kunis, becuase I love her so much. She's talented in both drama and comedy. I personally am not a big fan of American Psycho 2, but there's no denying that Mila Kunis was absolutely terrifying and brilliant in that movie. She was also great in Black Swan. And at the same time she has rocked her roles in That 70's Show, Friends With Benefits, Forgetting Sarah Marshall and all these other comedies.

My favourite movies starring Mila Kunis:
- Friends With Benefits
- Black Swan
- Boot Camp
- Forgetting Sarah Marshall

My other favourite actresses include Ellen Page, Zoë Bell (who's an excellent stunt actress but also great at other stuff as well), Uma Thurman, Morena Baccarin, Kelly McDonald, Famke Janssen, Imogen Poots, Chloe Grace Moretz...

No comments:

Post a Comment