Monday 1 May 2017

30 Day Movie Challenge - Day 08

Day 8 - A movie that makes you sad: Inside I'm Dancing
or Rory O'shea was here


I've only seen Inside I'm Dancing once, and then it was way too heavy and sad for me. That's pretty much the reason why I haven't seen it again. I feel like once was enough, unless one day  I really, really want to see something sad again.

Of course there are other movies that break me down emotionally, but this one must be the worst, since like when it comes to Edward Scissorhands, I've seen that movie several times. Same with like Moulin Rouge and other simply heartbreaking movies. And I guess the worst thing is that the movie doesn't have to be all miserable. If it is, the effect isn't as grand as when the movie makes you laugh or feel all warm and fuzzy inside and then breaks you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment