Monday 15 May 2017

30 Day Movie Challenge - Day 22

Day 22 - Most underrated movie: Ravenous


It's always hard fir me tae say what movie is underrated and what isn't. I'm never entirely sure what's popular and what's not considering I live far in the north, and not always certain what 90's movie was popular in the US since back then I was a little kid and not at all aware of such things. I originally wanted to say the movie Choke here, but there's a chance Choke is more appreciated than Ravenous. Also it might affect that I saw Ravenous last night.

Ravenous is such an incredible movie. It's weirdly hilarious yet dark, mysterious and thrilling and oh, so bloody. And now that I've seen it several times it feels even more better than the first time I watched it.

I love this movie but it seems to be a cult movie and doesn't seem to have a big audience. I know like three people who have seen it, and one of them recommended it to me, and I showed this to another one, so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment