Thursday 4 May 2017

30 Day Movie Challenge - Day 11

Day 11 - Your favourite movie from your childhood: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory


Now I'm not exactly sure if "Your favourite movie from your childhood" means my favourite movie as a child, or a movie from my childhood I still like, so I went with the first one. 

There were so many possible choices for this one.  As a kid I had several different movies that at the time I watched like million times and was obsessed with them until I found some other movie I liked. The movies I liked were Shrek 2 (seriously), Shark Tale, The Lion King 3 and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. After that I think my movie taste took a weird turn, since my favourite movie when I was 12 was The Rocky Horror Picture Show. So I decided to talk about a movie I loved as a kid that's actually, you know, suitable for children.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was so magical to me as a kid, it was amazing. But of course now the movie has lost it's magic because I've seen the original movie and read the novel and realised how much useless shite was added to this one, also I cannot stand Johnny Depp anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment