Wednesday 3 May 2017

30 Day Movie Challenge - Day 10

Day 10 - Your Favourite director 

I can't choose only one of these so I'm going to go with both. And this is mostly because I seriously can quickly think of three or four directors on the top of my head, I'm not good at remembering them, and there are only few I've actually paid attention to.


I'm aware that Quentin Tarantino might be a bit obvious choice. His name alone feels a bit overrated when it comes to several of his movies that are always praised. But he's an amazing director and has he ever made a bad movie? No. 


Danny Boyle has made a lot of different kind of movies, but they have never disappointed me. However I haven't seen all of his movies, like I have with Quentin, so I cannot really say that he has never made a bad movie. But I haven't disliked any of the movies I've seen from him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment